Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am actually going to blog today! YAY!! I have been so busy with work and home life in general. I had a birthday and became a little older and a lot more wiser. We are hopefully going to celebrate our birthdays (Jonathan's being Feb 26) this weekend. We actually get a kid free weekend (thanks to my amazing sister-in-law)! The sad part is we used to celebrate by going out and having drinks. Now we don't drink much at ALL so what is there to do? I thought about bowling or maybe a romantic dinner. My fav thing is just to sit at home, watch a movie and enjoy each others company. Such hard decisions!

1 comment:

Leslee P said...

Man, kid free! THat sounds wonderful! I love to sit at home and watch movies too! I think it is just nice to be in a quite home with out kiddo noises and Baby Einstein... Sooo relaxing. It sounds like a fun weekend ahead! Glad you are blogging again!