Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gloomy, Rainy Day

WoW! It has been such a disappointing day. I woke up late and didn't get to finish my laundry. I didn't have time to feed the kids at home so I had to take them to work with me (obviously Brant always goes) and feed them there. Then had to get Brenley off to her "after school" program (don't know why they are STILL out of school) and forgot to drop off payment. I get back to work and out of no where I remember I FORGOT TO REGISTER FOR SCHOOL!!! I had been working on it and I received my financial aid for the class I was going to take but I forgot the rest of my paperwork. It's due Thursday!!! AND my assistant has tomorrow off!! All in all, I will not be attending Motlow for the spring semester. I am very disappointed in myself for procrastinating. Oh well, there's a reason for EVERYTHING and maybe God has another plan for me. I will continue to pray and see what happens.

Hope every one's day was a lil brighter than mine

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So so sorry for your yucky day. Just know it will always get better! :) And there is always next semester, right?!? Good luck.

bukelecca said...

Oh Jen your life sounds just like mine. My big plans in life this year got put off too because of procrastination!! One of my lovely flaws. Good to know it is not only me =( (as terrible as that may sound, I thought this shit only happens to me) So yes surely there was another plan for you. Maybe a better teacher next semeter or something.? Who knows only time will tell. Good luck anway with whatever you do in school.