Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Holiday Extravaganza

I am SO happy and relieved the holidays are almost over. I enjoy every second of watching my babies open their gifts and then talking about the REAL reason for Christmas. It was a wonderful, yet stressful, time. I, for some reason, cannot handle stress well. I have developed vertigo (which means they can't come up with a good reason for my dizziness) and it has really put a damper on my Christmas cheer. I was to the point one day that I had to call Jonathan to come home and get the kids and I had to call out of work. I didn't move until 5:00pm. I layed in one spot all day. I NEVER lay still. Anyway, now that the hustle and bustle is over I'm feeling GrEaT!!!

Brenley & Brant pretty much own Toys R Us now. If only we could reel in a profit! We are now starting to feel cramped in our house. I mentioned one day about getting a bigger house and the next thing I know Jonathan has already found the perfect house. I love the layout and it's beautiful but the whole process scares me to death. Especially with the economy right now.

I am being a tight-wad or do I have a legitimate fight?

1 comment:

Leslee P said...

Not sure... I think moving is fun, my house is plenty big enough for us, but I still would like to move, I like new things and having a whold new house would be so fun, plus I like to throw things away and moving is the perfect time to purge all of those unneeded things around the house... It is actually a great time to buy, low prices and people will pretty much take what you offer if it is reasonable... Have fun, keep us updated on the potential move...