Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Hello Blogging World
This is a new adventure for us. I probably will never get Jonathan to blog on here but I'm willing to give it a shot. I think it will be a good way for friends and family to keep up with us and our family adventures! Please be patient with me. I am learning and this may take awhile to get the hang of it. If anyone has any pointers feel free to pass on the knowledge. More to come......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh man, i am soooo excited....! I love blogging, it is all i do. i have pretty much let myspace and facebook go! There are so many tips i could give you but i do not know where to start... if you want poeple to look at your blog, you should go to other blogs and leave comments. mine started off as just for family too, and then it got to be more of a hobby to learn fun and new things...good luck and let me know if you need any pointers...
Awsome blog!! Come on let's see what ya got lady.
Post a Comment